Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Interpretive dancing.

Cereal, Mac n cheese, and a lot of small snacking. Not as bad as yesterday, but it could be better. What else could be better? My attitude! Today is my sister's birthday. She's 18 but sometimes she acts like she's 12. Why do I let it get to me? I guess I haven't outgrown my 12 year old impulses either. I need to cool down. But I won't be cooling down with any cold treat today. Hopefully my self control can keep me away from frozen calories that happily add themselves to my caboose. Yessss more wobbly bits.

Subtracting from those wobbly bits, I have been giving p90x a go. What a work out! It is very fast paced and difficult. The first few days I was very sore but I think my body might be getting used to it. Today I did Kenpo X. Kenpo requires some coordination. Lucky for me, I'm still awkwardly lacking my coordination. I trip on my own two feet. Combinations of kicks, throws, punches, and blocks and I am all over my yoga mat. I felt more like an interpretive dancer than anything. Tomorrow I'm going to give Yoga X a try.

No comments: